Monday, April 27, 2020

Finally!

Well, Stash is starting to come in.  First I got my latest monthly stalment from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.  It's called Vintage Sampler and looks to be close to a nicely mottled DMC 841-842,
It is a wonderful addition to the fabric stash!  I love it.  
 I also got the rest of my Market stash from the Stitching Bee.  OMG BBD Sewing Club is so wonderful!  There is not dud in the group! It is a definate must!
I also got All Joys for Thine and that pattern is phenomenal!
 I now have all of Jenny Bean for the Parlour from Shakespeare's Peddler.  I the fabric and thread, although probably not enough.  I figure I will buy the rest as I need it. 
 Along with the patterns from the Bee, one of the other participants of the Christmas Ornament Challenge sent us some 2020 charms.  I will use them on some of the ornaments when I finally finish them. 
 I have been steadily working on Sarah Braizear even though so many things are pulling me this way and that.  Since I took this picture, the larger crown left of the top third of the tree heirloom gold is completed. 
 Every day getting a little closer.  It is an impressive piece and will be gorgeous when its done. Pictures are never going to do it justice because it is just so big!
Hope everything is well in your neck of the woods.  We are healthy here and hope to stay that way.  I just don't think it has hit our area yet.  The few cases had been travel related.  I'm concerned as the snow birds return home and people travel into the area to go to their cottages, is when we will see some community spread. 

Have more goodies coming in the mail.  Got to keep those brick and mortars in business. 

Keep on Stitching!
Monica

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous piece of linen you received and lovely stash enhancements! Sarah B. is looking incredible! Have a great week, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have some stash treasures. Everyone seems to love that BBD book. I think I better order it before they run out. Sarah is beautiful. I love some of the colors. Up here places like the San Juan Islands and the Pacific counties(near the ocean) are telling Seattle people to stay away. They will be welcome when this is over. That is kind of like telling your snowbirds to stay away for awhile. Up here, they included people that have second homes in those more isolated places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is so pretty.
    Great stash, I also got the Sewing Club, only problem is trying to decide what to stitch first!
    Sarah is so beautiful, not much more to go.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so tempted to sign on to the Victorian Motto linen club....but, I don't want my stash to get out of control again....lol! Excellent choices for your charts....and great progress on the sampler! Stitch on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So worth the wait--am so tempted to join Victorian Motto linen club

    ReplyDelete