Monday, April 20, 2020

Waiting For Happy Mail

I have been waiting for happy mail.  I still am waiting for the rest of my Nashville Market stash:  BBD The Sewing Club, All Joys for Thine and the last two Jenny Bean For the Parlour.  I ordered Theresa Kogut Pet All the Dogs and the thread from 123 Stitch.  They must be closed or working very limited.  I got the acknowledgement of the order but not that it has shipped.  Still waiting for my fabric of the month from VMSS.  I know she can only ship out in small groups at a time because the mailman picks it up.  

I have downloaded PDF.  Kathy Barrick Adam & Eve Revisited.  I saw this on someone's FB and just fell in love with this.  It is so stinkin' quirky and I love Adam and Eve's.  That is toward the top of my new starts list. I have it all kitted up and will do on Newcastle Linen Woodland with called for DMC.  

 
Katy sent me a text this weekend about Sarah Spencer from HATS. One of the Little Gems series (you know where this is leading). She is very sweet and after thinking about it for a few days, I downloaded it.  I think there are only seven colors so I may breakdown and order the Soie 100/3 silks.  It shouldn't break the bank. I'm going to think about that for a few more days.  
Yep, I saw the Checkerbourd house on FB and really liked it.  I'm just so sure about the grass.  It is pretty quirky. I will probably do it that way.....LOL not in the silks.  
And then, since I was getting the first two, I might as well get the third one.  I have seen this one on FB too and thought she was very sweet.  Satisfied my need for stash....bad, very bad.  But, life has been in such an uproar and nothing makes sense and my schedule is just whacked...need I justify it anymore?
I took the picture of Sarah Braizear and actually have that vase of flowers done and nearly have the other completed on the other side.  Before I start working on the Adam & Eve, I will try and finish the bottom panel.  
Sweet, loveable Henry Ford.  He was just gazing at me yesterday after I scared the Jeeps out of him when my pattern fell on a metal LoRan plate. 
Can't have a picture of Henry without one of Buster.  This is a rare picture of his face so close.  He doesn't usually like to have his picture took.  His hair is the perfect length right now.  I had him really shaved down just before the Stay at Home order kicked in to effect.  

Its a crazy world we live in and crazy times. 

We are all well and living in a low incident area.  I am hoping it will stay that way.  I hope everyone is in a  similar situation. 

Stay safe, stay healthy.  Wash your hands and don't touch your face and.....
Keep Stitching
Monica






6 comments:

  1. I think a lot of shops are using a limited number of employees.
    I think I might have to order Sarah Spencer, it's so pretty.
    Cute pics of Henry & Buster.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of Henry Ford and Buster! Sarah B. is looking good. Nice stash acquisitions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between market and coronavirus I think shops have been overwhelmed with orders, and I am glad. Yes there are fibers and linens I want which are out of stock and I have enough stash to keep me going. Henry and Buster are such sweet companions. Yes, we live in a crazy world with crazy people and it's getting crazier with each passing day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that 123 Stitch is running about 10-14 days on orders...they just shipped mine today. Go to their website, and toward the top it says "Order Tracking". Click on that, enter your email, and you will get an instant email on all you recent orders, along with an expected ship date. They are overwhelmed with orders AND working with limited staff. A couple other places I ordered from are about 10 days to ship as well.... I'm glad they are all staying in business during a time when most places are hurting... :-) Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the dog pictures. They make me smile. I do like the little sampler series. I am ready for small after "A Savior's Praise".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your furbabies are gorgeous <3! Except for my crafts, ie stitching at the moment, my dogs are keeping me sane! They don't care about viruses and I can cuddle them as much as I want <3

    ReplyDelete