Sunday, December 29, 2019

A Conundrum

I now have a conundrum....what to work on.  
I have several projects started but, feel a need to start something brand new New Years day.
Then, if that's the case, what to start.  
I think I have it down to Mary Miller a SAL through Country Sampler.  
I may just change my mind by then.  

I finished Chessie and Me Christmas Blessings and started Be Merry Pyn Pillow

Wanted to get a picture taken and Buster was on my lap.  
I propped it on him and snapped thus, not the best picture.  

One of the saddest sights of the Holidays.  
The Brach's nugets are nearly gone.
I prefer the peppermint.  
They had bags of a peppermint, spearmint, wintergreen and cinnamon mix.
I threatened death to anyone who ate the peppermint.  
Bob liked the green ones...I did not.    
The cinnamon ones weren't bad
Yesterday, Bob collected all the Kong bears and placed them around Buster.  
He didn't move for about two hours.  
He's going to be eleven.  
Nothing seems to bother him.  

I started an instagram account #thehooplessstitcher.  
I'm trying to post a picture daily of progress whether anyone is interested or not.  
I have nine followers as of today....building up fast.  

Started a knitting project a scarf/wrap.  
I'm use to following written directions.  
This project is a graphed pattern.  
And they expect you to read the graph L to R on odd rows and R to L on even rows.
Wow...insert exploding head meme.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Ours was great!
I loved having the kids home.  
New Years will be quiet.  
I plan on stitching and knitting.  

Weather update.....Its been screwy!!!!
Warm, foggy, rainy, changing tonight and 7-11 inches predicted heavy, wet snow, making the commutes tomorrow yucky!
Bob may take me and pick me up in the big, blue pick-up truck.  
May just have him do that.

Have a great week!
Happy New Year!!
Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. You have 10 followers on Instagram now. 😊 Buster is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Chessie & Me designs.
    We love those nuggets too!
    I like the Cinnamon ones.
    Buster is too cute.
    Have a great week, & Happy New Year!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of Buster! Love your Christmas Blessings stitch! Good progress on your Be Merry stitch! I missed those Brach nuggets. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buster looks so cute! I loved those designs. I have looked at the Chessie and Me design and really like it!

    ReplyDelete