Monday, September 9, 2019

The Fugitive

Our Hero.....Henry Ford.
After the 10:43 pm snack, the boys went outside before bed.
Henry just went crazy.
I figured Buster was on the wrong side of the fence.
He had gotten out earlier last night and we thought we had found his hole....WRONG!
We had to go out and look for him, in the dark. 
Fortunately, he was just across the alley.
Back on the jug....an empty plastic milk jug tied with six feet of rope to a carobine hooked to his collar.  He can escape but the jug stops him.
Bob came up with that...genius!
After the capture last night.  
The milk jug at the point of escape.  
The nail in the fence board was gone and he could push it aside and escape. 
Caught on the other side.  He can't get to the alley so he can't get run over.  
I would be incredibly upset and heartbroken if something happened to this criminal!
No more escapes.....for now!
And now an update on Sarah Braizear.
Sorry about the winkles.  
I was going to iron it but, just ran out of time.  
I was going to post yesterday but, my photos didn't make it Google until today.  
 I am putting it away for the time to work on Christmas presents.  
 The verse was a bugger and took me several days.  
It is not easy to stitch over one on 40 count!
I thought I would just do a tent stitch but did a full cross.  
I'm glad I made it.  
 That deer has crazy eyes  

I made a shopping expedition to Green Bay.  
I needed underwear.  
Of course no trip can go by without a stop at the Stitching Bee.
I had a copy of Plum Street Samplers Autumn Saltboxes...missed the picture of that.  
Black Bird Designs is re-releasing some out of print patterns  
They will be releasing Easter Parade again.  
So I picked up these.  
Love Pumpkin Farm and should be working on it now.  
 Love the sampler motifs on this one.  
 This would be good as a springtime stitch  
 Chessie and Me Rose and Crown Sampler.  
 There is an exchange planned for the retreat.  
It has to be under four inches.  
I picked this up for that purpose.  
I have some quilt fabric to finish it into a pinkeep.  
Thinking about a Sampler for Sampler September.  
Working on narrowing it down.  

Hope you had a great weekend.  
I got a lot done but, never enough time to stitch.  

Have a wonderful week!
Keep on Stitching!
Monica

3 comments:

  1. What a naughty little dog! It's a good thing he is so cute! Sarah is looking great. It will be done soon but I know what you mean about Christmas stitching. I have s design for my DD and my grand daughter's ornament to stitch. Love the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buster............the escape artist!! :)
    You've made great progress on Sarah, she's looking good.
    Great stash additions.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that Henry Ford was on the job! What a cool use for a milk jug! I hope Buster doesn't try any more escapes. What fun things that came home with you! Sarah is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete