Sunday, July 18, 2021

Super Quick

 I wanted to post my finish of part 7 of Little House Needleworks Farmhouse Christmas Cock-a-doodle-do but I’m about 50 stitches short of finishing so, it will wait.  Exciting news is I won one of the Hannah Greenwood Sampler from Our Sampler Years, Yesterday’s Needlework for Today.  Just a screen shot. So exciting. More to come later this week.   

Have a great week!  If you haven’t doe it yet, get the Covid vaccine. It hurts less than Shingrex vaccine.  I got the first one on Friday!  Really looking forward to the second one (not).  



4 comments:

  1. Cpngrats!
    That looks like a beautiful sampler.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win! It looks lovely! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win. I never win anything...boohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great win! I really need to get the Shingles vaccine! I got the old one and had a nasty reaction. My Dr. tells me that this one is very different and I should get it!

    ReplyDelete