Sunday, June 27, 2021

Red House is Done!!

Since I finished Little Deeds, I've been working on HATS Martha Dawson and I finished the red house!
This really is a lovely stitch and it has taken me around ten days to finish the house.  
There is a lot of stitching in this house!
I think I will keep working on this until the BBDSAL weekend.   
I'm not exactly following the segments of the stitch a long but, I'm okay with that.  
Its a little wrinkly, sorry about that.   

We have been very busy,  My sister and her husband were here five days.  
We had the funeral memorial for our cousin and a family reunion.  
There were lots of things going on and lots of cooking.  
Katy and Steve were here too.  
They left on Monday.  
My sister and her husband left on Wednesday and I went back to work 
Now Bob's brother and his family are visiting.  
They aren't staying here but we are trying to spend time with them.  
They will be here tomorrow night for dinner.  

Pictures of some of my flowers.  
I don't know all the names.  
The minture petunias are Calibrachoa.
The humming birds really love these.  

I don't know the names of the clusters of flowers but, they are very pretty.  
 I do greatly enjoy them.  

I also have pots of petunias and marigolds.  
The marigolds help repel the deer.  
During the summer, if I notice the deer are eating something, I just move the marigolds. 


Work has thankfully slowed down some but, I'm afraid it may have slowed down too much.  
Other areas are busy so I can supplement hours at the hospital.  
Wouldn't it just be tragic if I had to take time off and I don't know, maybe, stitch?
I think not!!

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!
If you haven't done it, please consider being vaccinated for Covid 19. 
It will be the only way to stop this bugger!!

Keep on Stitching!
Monica

 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been very busy with relatives.
    That house is awesome!
    It's gorgeous Sampler.
    Your flowers are very pretty.
    After a drought here in WI, we have rain.......everyday!
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting the red house built, Monica! Your flowers are looking fabulous. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete