Tuesday, November 19, 2019

THRILLED!!!!

I took my Blackbird Designs:  The Bells on Christmas Day and Merrily, Merrily We Welcome Spring to the Stitching Bee for framing.  
Kendra's husband, Don does the framing.  
Our local framer went out of business a couple of years ago not too long after I got back
His Eye is on the Sparrow.  
If you ask me, framing is kind of a leap of faith.  
I wasn't sure about the color of the frame.  
I usually prefer wood stain but, we picked out a painted wood frame for the pieces, the same color since it looked good with both.  
I got an email from Kendra on Friday about what a wonderful stitcher I am.  
I got them back yesterday and I have to say....
I AM SO THRILLED WITH HOW THEY TURNED OUT!!!!
I had to post to show you all because I'm so excited!

 Above is The Bells on Christmas Day.  
It really doesn't look all that Christmas-y so I think it can stay up all year.  
I need to decide where I'm going to hang it.  
I am so glad I took them to the Bee for framing!
It is a wonderful job!

Just had to share!
Have a great day
Keep on Stitching.  
Monica

4 comments:

  1. They both look wonderful. The frames really enhance the samplers. I stitched the Bells on Christmas Day. I agree, it is not too Christmasy so I do plan to have it up all year with my other samplers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are gorgeous! I'd be over the moon excited to have these displayed in my home! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both look stunning in the frame molding you picked out. You are so right about framing being a leap in faith.

    ReplyDelete