Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hannah Pepper Update and More

I have been working on a lot of things.  
I may decide to post pictures of what I'm working on for stitching Christmas.  
I think Arttie is the only one from my group who reads my blog.  
I have the vine around the border done and going to work on this by page.  
I have been working on her on the weekends and enjoying it immensely.  
Working on 40 count linen is a little slower going but loving the results.  
Have decorated for Autumn rather than Halloween this year....no crazy Jack O'Lanterns.  
I decopaged this pumpkins last year.  
I found a larger paper mache one at JoAnn's so may do that one in the near future.  
Looking at this picture and it looks way out of proportion.
The center pumpkin is ten inches high.  
Love my Prarie Sampler Fall  Samplers.  
e
Working on this for the Stitching Bee retreat exchange.  
Not sure how I will finally finish it yet. 
I have a few ideas.  
I just have to finish the left wing and two legs.
Maybe an hour left.  
The weekend just got away from me and the next thing I knew it was Monday morning.
The weather has been really nice all week, mid 60's
Tomorrow, it will all change....rainy and cold.
I don't know if we will have snow.
I hope we don't but, it has been know to happen.  
The week has flown by.  
Ready to welcome a new weekend.  

Hope you had a great week!
Thanks for stopping!
Keep on Stitching!
Two weeks till retreat....happy dance!
Love exclamation marks.
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Hannah Pepper is very pretty. I really don't think my 70 plus eyes will work on over 36 count. I do like stitching with only one thread on the 36 count. I love the Fall decorating. Prairie Schooler does such a wonderful job charting the seasons. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is looking great.
    Gotta love those Pumpkins!
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your progress on Hannah Pepper is super. The bee stitch is looking good. Enjoy your weekend and the anticipation of your retreat in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pumpkins! And....what is the name of the cross stitch you have to the right of those pumpkins? Hanna is looking great too!

    ReplyDelete