Sunday, August 25, 2019

Don’t Think I Will Make It

I don't know that I'm going to finish the Stitch Nine Challenge.  
My projgects are way too large.
If I do this again, I will pick much smaller projects.
It is getting close to Christmas and I need to get started on gifts.  
There just isn't enough time in the day for stitching.  
I got the thread I need for presents and then I couldn't find the ones I had put aside that I had.  
I tore up my sewing room and baskets by ny stitching chair looking for it.  
After looking in places two or three times, I sat down being aggravated.  
I looked across the room and had the bag pinned to the bulletin board.  

I got the second installment of the Girls ABC Sampler Club from Country Sampler in Spring Green.  
I haven't even started on the first one.  
It  came packaged so cute.  
Love the pattern from Samplers Not Forgotten.  
The threads are beautiful and its on 36 count Navy Bean.  
Who doesn't love a red house?!
I'm going to really enjoy this one.  

I did finish the La D Da Tiny Sampler.  
I think I will finish this as a pinkeep.  
I am nearly done with the other vase on the side holding up the arch.  
I may work on the deer next that is in the center of the area.  
I think that will be the best.  
I was out watering with Miracle Grow and snapped a picture of my Black Eyed Susans.  
These are the best they have ever been.  
I have been listening to a Pod cast that Arttie told me about and then Katy told me she had listened to it and loved it. 
It is called The Black Tapes and has a paranormal bent to it.  
Lots of plot twists and turns.
I have been really enjoying it.  
I listened to it while I was looking for my supplies and then when I watered.  

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I can't believe how fast the summer has gone.  
I am starting to think about fall and bought some fall scented candles.  
I wish the fall colors lasted longer than they do.  

Have a great week!
Keep on Stitching   !
Monica

3 comments:

  1. I do not join the challenges because I have enough WIPS. :)
    I hate when you can't find something!
    That happened to me once, I had quite a few skeins of WDW floss, and looked for weeks, thought I had thrown it out by mistake.
    I was just sick. One day I was in my sewing room, and it hit me that I had put it in a different container, there it was sitting on the shelf looking at me!!!
    I was so mad, but relieved that I didn't throw it out!
    Descending Sun looks like a great design, love that red house.
    Beautiful flowers.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a delightful weekend, weather-wise. A glimmer of the coming fall season! Glad you found your threads without having to order a second bath. Your Black-eyed Susans are gorgeous. Congratulations on your finish and you have made good progress on your sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects look lovely as do the black eyed susans. Mine our nice this year too. That club is putting out some very pretty samplers. I probably should have joined.

    ReplyDelete