Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Start of Autumn Samplers From Prairie Schooler

I started the first of the Prairie Schooler Autumn Samplers that I have had for sometime....not a reprint.  
Over thinking....maybe I should have done it in overdyes rather than the DMC as designed. 
Too far into it, not going to change it now.  
It will turn out spectacular.  
I plan on doing the falling leaves one and maybe the Thanksgiving.  
I have frames for these and the others because they are the same size.  
I'm doing them in 32 count Mocha and not Lambswool.  
I couldn't get Lambswool and I'm not so sure I really like it.  
I have gone through many yards of it over the years and now I just feel it is too stiff and scratchy.  
The Mocha is just so much easier to work with.  

Started with a C-Pap machine and after three nights, I think I'm sleeping better.  
I have started with whats called nasal pillows but, I think I may try the nasal mask, not a full mask. 
I'm not a mouth breather so I don't have an issue keeping my mouth closed but, the nasal pillows I'm having to readjust every time I move.  

Rented videos this weekend. 
We watched The Circle last night with Emma Watson and Tom Hanks....average, should be a budget rental.  
Tonight we are watching The Arrival....I think this is going to be much better.  
I love Amy Adams and Aliens.  

Hope you have had a great weekend.  
I had a very good one...the weather was beautiful here.
Have a wonderful week.
Keep on Stitching
Monica

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the lambswool linen. I find it very stiff. I love Fall designs so I am anxious to see how yours turn out. They should be quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching. As a long time CPAP user, I'd suggest tightening your head gear just a tiny bit. It doesn't take much to make a difference, and you may find your pillows staying where they belong. However, if you change to a mask, wear that as loosely as you can without leakage to avoid cheek creases - I'd have mine sometimes until mid-morning! Just stick with it and you'll find what works best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, lambswool is scratchy. And I loved Arrival. I hope you do, too. Love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start.
    Sometimes it's nice to just stitch with good 'ol DMC. :)
    I too, think Lambswool is scratchy.
    Good luck adjusting to your C-Pap.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica, you are off to a good start with the PS Autumn Sampler. I am not a fan of Lambswool linen and refuse to stitch with it. Good luck to you as you adjust to your CPAP machine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete