Sunday, August 20, 2017

I Need To Be An Octopus

I decided I need to be an octopus.
I could probably get all kinds of projects done if I had four sets of hands.
I went to the Stitching Bee this weekend and got part 1 and 2 of the Summer Schoolhouse Lessons in Abecerdarian and some fabric for it.  
She hadn't gotten the Mushroom Laguana in yet so I picked out another neutral color in 28 count and am just going to go for it.  
This was on the stack of patterns that had just come in.
The designer is Brenda Keyes, The Sampler Company you can click on that as a link.
I was not familar with her and fell in love with this pattern:  The Plymouth Sampler.  
Kendra always fall in love with patterns....I do.  
Picked another Loose Feathers Series pattern from Blackbird design.  
I would like to do these and then display them together.  
Not enough time, lol
I got my NASA approved eclipse viewers Friday, just in time but.....
It is suppose to rain tomorrow so I think that was money down the tubes.
There is another total eclipse for 2024 just don't know where so hand on to those viewers!

I'm thinking I like the nasal pillow mask rather than the nasal mask.  
I don't feel like I'm getting enough air and its uncomfortable.  
I will take that one back. 

I had a great weekend!
Hope you did too!!
Keep Stitching
Monica







6 comments:

  1. Love working on my Summer School patterns part 2 came yesterday. I too need more time. :) I have started BBD with cute cat. Are you getting Lizzie Kate Christmas Mystery coming out 1st September? Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you more arms or at least no arthritis so I can stitch 4 hours a day instead of the two that my hands allow. I love Brenda Keyes charts. I have to in my to do pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be one too!! :)
    Great projects, love Brenda Keyes Samplers, they are all so pretty.
    Have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection of charts; I am particularly drawn to the one by Brenda Keyes. What fabric did you pick up for the Schoolhouse series? Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Brenda Keyes/The Sampler Company's projects! The Plymouth Sampler is presently in my stash and I just finished her County House Sampler. It was a fun stitch! Looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete