Monday, September 17, 2012

TUSAL and Progress

I don't want to miss the TUSAL.  The jar is looking good.  If I packed it down it would look as full.  But, that's okay.  It's just fun seeing it fill up.  
 Can't let a perfectly good post go without another picture.  Progress from last night on the second small from the L*K project.  This one you get a much better idea of the color of the fabric.
Thanks for stopping and all the lovely comments.  It is cold and rainy, as the weatherman said it would be.  I broke down and turned on the heat just to take the damp out of the house.
Keep on stitching Stitching, stay warm and dry.
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Lovely TUSAL!It got cold last night but I did not turn the heat on yet, but I am wearing socks and a sweatshirt to keep warm.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete