Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blog Hop: My Favorites

My initial response was, "My favorite is the one I'm working on."
But....if I had to narrow it down, I have to say I love Prairie Schooler and this particular series.  I don't know what this one is called but there is also Havest Time and Home for the Holiday.  
 They all fit in the same frame.  I just rotate them around according to the season.  They fit very snuggly on a wall next to my china cabinet.

Truly, my favorite is the project I'm currently working on.  There have been very few things I haven't enjoyed doing.  Now that Moose is another story....it will never be finished.
Check out the other blogs here.  If this link doesn't work then...this is my third attempt.

Thanks for stopping.  Keep on Stitching!
Monica

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully framed pieces! Honestly, I'm surprised more people didn't say "the one I'm stitching right now" ~ the current project is always the favorite, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete