Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm so closed to finishing March Daffodils

We went Marquette to the Sports Show...well Bob and Ed did.  I did some shopping.  I got supplies for finishing, frame parts, a little glass thing I picked at the bead store.  I have been looking for something like that.  Oh do I have wonderful plans for that...wait and see.  Got to go to Pier 1 and picked up refills for reed defusers, Bath and Body Works for hand soap...you know all the places guys won't go.  When I was done, and even had time to stop at Starbucks for an iced latte, they were ready to leave the show.  Ed certainly looks good but, still clueless when it comes to things that really matter, like registering for next semester.  Good thing his father is on top of that.  Katy doesn't have that problem.

I am so close to finishing the March Daffodils.  I will probably finish within the next few days, if I can stay awake to work on it.  I am going to do the companion piece, that is what the frame parts are for. 
I have the daffodil in the left corner done, just need to do the background and then the border and I am done.  I will post when it is finished. 

Thanks for stopping.  Keep on stitching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment