Sunday, October 23, 2011

Look what I just finished!!!

If you remember the jacket I got on girls weekend, the first time I wore it I figured it needed some bling.

 I have been picking up beads at a variety of places that I thought would go together, as well as some different chains.  I finally finished the necklace and bracelet.  I am so pleased how it turned out.  I may make it smidge shorter so I can wear with a V neck sweater or I could just clip it down the the chain a little.  Yeah, maybe that's what I'll do....
 Some things don't turn up well on the pictures but, some of the smaller beads are really royal blue swaroski type beads. 

I absolutely love the chain that is round links.  I got that at Twisted Sisters.  The most fun bead store I have ever been in.  The sisters always call you honey.  I will have to blog about that someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment