Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I really have an obsession

I can't stop, I can't stop with the cross stitch supplies.  Don't tell my husband this but, I probably won't be able to finish all this in this life time.  My latest acquisitions while at the Crosse Stitchery and Mainstreet Frames in LA-X.  I adore Prairie Schooler and have been a fan for a long time. I just love these.  I do them and then I often will swap them out of frames. 

 I love how she has the companion pieces so it is like getting several grafts.  I also really like that she uses DMC and often the same colors.  I have a thread box just for the colors.  I will buy several skeins at once. 
 Bent Creek kit.  The sign on the sheep says "Stitched with love."  Came with the fabric and thread.
This one is Bob's fault.  He just kept talking to the owner and I saw this framed and hanging.  I just loved the colors so I had to get it.  Blackbird Designs, I think I have a couple from this series. 

So, I don't get my nails done, I don't buy designer clothing, I don't hang out in bars.  And this keeps me out of the psychiatrist's office and off medication....I believe it is cheaper to stitch.  Whew, I feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment