Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Better Talk About Stitching



Been along time since I updated stitching.  I finally did get part two of the With Thy Needle and Thread but, I am stitching other things now and that may go on the back burner for a while until I get some seasonal pieces and Christmas Presents completed



 I have finished Chessie and Me  Pumpkin Row.  I need to actually finish it as a pillow I think. 

 I'll post it when it is truly finished.  It is very cute and a fun stitch.  This was one of the designs I got at the Crosse Stitch and Main Street Framers in LaCrosse.  Going back there next weekend when we go for parent weekend. 

This is The Drawn Thread June Pocket Calendar Cover.  It's going to be part of a Christmas present for one of my stitching group friends. 



Moving right along. 

I get all excited when I check my stats and see I do get some visitors. I am so glad that you come and take a look. 

Finally one of the trees in my backyard has really turned and now unfortunately its leaves are starting to fall.  It was gorgeous the other day.  It looked better in person.  The bricks along the fence are to keep the little dog from escaping under.  If his head fits, so goes the body.   

No comments:

Post a Comment