Sunday, March 3, 2019

Snow Fatigue

Okay, I'm sure you are tired of me blogging about the weather.  
It has been record breaking.  
Local snow fall records have been broken.  
Marquette has been discussed on the Weather Channel.  
The backyard.  
The snow goes to the top of the fence.  
Buster has gone over the top in the past.
I don't know that he will now.  
I don't think he can jump high enough to get on top of the regular banks to climb over the fence.  
The backyard.

The chimnea is nearly buried.  
Got a good pic of the boys.  
Henry collects the toys at the patio door.  
Bob and I at the bottom of the driveway with the snow banks there.  
Nearly six feet.  
The house next door banks are even higher since the plow has pushed everything back  just in case.  
We are suppose to have a cold week.  
-11 tonight.....No chance the white stuff is going to melt.  
We haven't had snow like this in forty years, at least,
I have finished the border of Sarah Braizear.  
I have to do the satin stitching but, saving that for the very end.  
I am very excited to be able to start working on the main body of the sampler.  

I have ordered a few pieced from Market.  
Gigi R Mary Knowles  1824 Finding Moses
Needlework Press:  Maria Davis 1823
Needlemade Designs:  Agnes Outterson's Sampler
Fox and Rabbit:  Botany Bay.

Hope you aren't getting too bored with my ramblings of the weather.  
It is still better than the tornadoes in the south.  
Hope you are all safe, warm and dry!
Thanks for stopping.  
Keep on Stitching
Monica


4 comments:

  1. Record snowfalls, record rains are becoming the norm--I am so ready for spring. You have some great market selections

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am sick of the snow this year.
    WOW, you have more snow than we have!
    I had planted bulbs last Fall, that patch of dirt is now 2" of solid ice.
    I wonder if my flowers will ever come up. :(
    Yes, we haven't had this much snow in a lot of years.
    Don't remember having so much this late in the season.
    Sarah is looking great.
    Great market choices.
    Thinking of going to Lynn's on Wednesday for market.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sampler progress is looking good. What super market items you have purchased! I bet you are looking forward to getting them soon. I have enjoyed seeing and hearing about your snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I like hearing about your weather. It makes me less aggravated with ours. Up here spring was just around the corner, now it is nowhere in sight! Gone vanished!! That is such a pretty border. I just finished the Ferry Farm Cherry Sampler. You were the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete