Thursday, December 28, 2017

Merry Christmas.....Finally

I have finally gotten around to wishing a Merry Christmas.
We had a very lovely Christmas!
Katy was home.
We ate like little piggers.
Cleaning up the leftovers in preparation for the New Year.

I finished Plum Street Samplers Merry Two.
I am putting away the Christmas projects.  
                                        

      I have moved onto Winter themed pieces .
This is reprint Prairie Schooler that will fit into the frames I used for the 
Autumn Band samplers this fall.  
I have started with the first one shown on the left.    

Started it last night and have only worked on it about a half hour today.  
I think it will be fun to stitch.  
I got a new laptop for Christmas and this is the first post with it.  
I looked at Lenovo's and HP's.
I didn't want to spend the cash for a Dell or Mac.
I have a Lenovo at work and am not that impressed with it.  
My old laptop was an HP and I had terrific good luck with it so part of the reason why I stuck with an HP.
It is much smaller and lighter than my old one so I am loving it.  
I have to get use to it since it is a little more streamlined.  
I'm exited the battery life will be longer than twenty minutes.  

That pretty much sums it up for now.
I am looking for a low key weekend.
We are planning on seeing the new Star Wars sometime.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Happy New Year incase I'm lazy this weekend.  
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

6 comments:

  1. Our Christmas sounds like yours. Our daughter spent the day with us and we ate too much!!Plus had a lovely day. I do love that design by Plum Street. I'm ready to start A new project for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Merry Two finish! That PS leaflet is one of my favorites. I look forward to seeing your progress. Enjoy the upcoming weekend! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas and hny to you monica, beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finish on Merry Two and you have a great start on the PS. Technology improves and changes every day--hope I can keep up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a nice Christmas.
    It's always fun getting a new toy. :)
    A great idea to have a frame to change out for all of your Samplers.
    Wishing you a safe, happy, healthy new year!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    soy'vvow]oN

    ReplyDelete