Sunday, December 3, 2017

Frame Bonanza

Did some Christmas shopping yesterday with Arttie.  
We went to the framer to pick up her step daughter.  
The Framer, who did my His Eye is on the Sparrow is closing for a variety of reasons.  
We went in to pick up some frames and she just gave them to us or she was going to donate them. 
I did give her some money because there was alot.  

She had bought the business and the Larson Juhl parts were from the old store.  
She told me to take them all.  
Filled a container 24x16"
I'm sure I will put them to good use.  
I have used a lot of these in the past to make somewhat custom frames relatively inexpensively.  
This is a nice frame not sure what size but, it is larger 26x18 or so.  
I'll have to measure it.  
Progress on Merry Christmas from With Thy Needle and Thread.  
I am also working on some Christmas presents so I can't show those.  
Having a stress test tomorrow to make sure the heart palpitations aren't anything more than that.  
With my messed up knee I'm sure it isn't going to be too much fun.
I did take the whole day off so, I should be able to stitch in the afternoon....
after a nap :)

Hope you had a great weekend. 
The temperature is going to start to drop tomorrow night and I think winter may be on us.
It has been a very beautiful and mild weekend.  
Have a wonderful week!
Keep on Stitching
Monica

5 comments:

  1. You made quite a haul with all those frames!! Good going! Hope all goes well with tomorrow's tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal on the frames.
    Good luck with your test tomorrow.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a collection of frames and parts you came away with! Best wishes and good luck to you on your test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete