Sunday, October 1, 2017

Busy, busy, busy

It has been very busy around here.  
The end of the week it was getting Katy ready for her move and looking for apartments on line.
That is a really hard thing to do. 
She and Bob left Friday morning and looked at places that afternoon.  
She settled on a small studio apartment.
I think you have to walk outside to be able to change your mind.
I will know more after next weekend when I go and check things out and bring the next load.

I made soup last night from The Taste of Home Soup book I picked up last weekend.  
I made the Bean and Squash soup.  
It really tastes better than my picture looks.  
It has butternut squash, onion, red pepper, corn, beans and Italian Sausage.  
So while everyone was gone and the dogs were hanging I had to take pictures.  
Buster spent much of his time looking out the window waiting for someone to come home. 
Buster and what we call his Build a Bear nose.  
I have been working when I can on my Autumn Sampler.  
I have been really busy.  
I had to see a post op patient Saturday and Sunday.  
Someone had given me too HUGE zucchini's.   
I made bread.....six loaves of zucchini bread.  
I sent one to my aunt along with some soup and got back a bag of cherry tomatoes and a homemade apple pie......SCORE!!!!
Hope you have had a great weekend.  

Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. I would say you have been very busy. That soup looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sampler is looking great.
    Yum! Soup!
    Poor Buster. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending best wishes to Katy on her new home! Buster is such a cutie. The soup looks fabulous and your fall piece received some stitches. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete