Sunday, February 5, 2012

Socks, More Socks and Mystery Sampler

Been a pretty busy weekend.  Bob had the Winter Carnival at church.  I didn't work it because terrazza floor is killer on the knee.  Instead, I made 2 dozen cupcakes for the cake walk and four and a half pounds of sloppy joe.  While he was there I cleaned and later saturday afternoon I had a birthday party.  My great aunt turned 102 on Ground Hogs day.  We had a little party at the nursing home. 

I haven't had much time to do needle work.  Here are the updates. 
Finished Ed's socks.  I thought the best thing would be to sort of model them.  I'm not much of a model. 

 Started Katy's socks.  This is Paca-ped Frog and Piggy.  I love this.  The colors are awesome.

 This was the picture of the Mystery Sampler from yesterday.  I started another bird today. 
I find it difficult to work on two projects at once.  To me its about finishing things.  I do have a stack of things that need to be mounted for framing.  They are ironed.  Just got to get them on the boards. 

Thanks for looking and
Keep on Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment