Sunday, October 18, 2020

Love the Crazy Pumpkins!

Was straightening out the ssumed ewing room when I found this Stacy Nash Halloween Pinkeep.  I should have resumed working on Autumn at Hawk Run, and I will once I finish this.  I can't resist a crazy pumpkin.  
I also finished off some pinkeeps from last year, finally.  I sewed them on the machine on Wednesday while I waited to hear from the surgeon about Bob's rotator cuff surgery.  I wasn't able to wait at the hospital due to Covid 19 visitor restrictions.  I didn't want to do anything too noisy for fear I wouldn't hear the phone ring.  The surgery went well and he is doing pretty good.  The pain generally seems manageable.  
The Christmas Ornaments are from Chessie and Me.  
Pumpkins and Bittersweet from Scarlet House.  I did really enjoy this stitch.  
We had our first snow on Saturday morning.  It was melted by super time...good thing.  
I talked about Prairie Schooler piece I did to frame and hang at the cabin when its built.  I can't rember the name of the pattern.  I love the first one, so amusing.  


That about sums it up.  Not looking forward to work tomorrow since it is going to be crazy and stressful, changing to a new documentation system and have to do a re-eval on everyone.  Now I just heard, the operation system has been down since yesterday morning.  YIKES!  Should prove to be an interesting day.  

I think I need to stitch now.  Watching the Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix.  I love creepy stuff and this fits the bill.  

Hope you have had a wonderful, safe weekend!  
Stay safe, wear your mask, wash your hands and socially distance.  I miss shopping at craft stores.  I haven't been to one since June.  Good thing there is the internet!

Keep on Stitching  
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice finishes.
    Love tha All You Can Eat also.
    Please keep thw snow up your way :)
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the surgery is behind him and healing is on the way. Your pieces are divine. We’re watching the same, Haunting of Bly, it’s a slower burn than Haunting of Hill House but ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a full healing of Bob's rotator cuff. Hope your day at work goes smoothly. Your finishes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sop happy to hear his surgery is behind him. We thought the worst part was wearing the pillow for I believe 6 weeks. My DH slept in a recliner chair. Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete