Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Having Technical Difficulties

I have just spent the last hour trying to get the pictures from my phone to go somewhere, anywhere.
I took a picture of Autumn at Hawk Run but, it won't go to my Google pictures.
Then I cleaned off some pictures, putting them in albums and figured I could delete them.  
Once I deleted them, they also were deleted from my album...WTF!
I am making good progress on Hawk Run but, may put it aside for a while  
I have the itch to work on other things.  

The Stitching Bee Retreat is next weekend.  
It is a few weeks earlier than the past years.
We are also going to be at a new venue in Door County
We will be at Beachside Resort in Ellison Bay.  
It will be a new adventure.  

I am getting excited about the retreat.  
It is always a lot of fun!
I don't know how much shopping we will do.  
We may just decide to stay and stitch all day Saturday.  
We will see. 

Finally able to post this because my picture since it made it  from my phone to Google Pictures!

Hope you are having a grand week!
Keep on Stitching
Monica





3 comments:

  1. Computers can be so frustrating. I almost threw my fire on the floor last night. When I did ATHRH I stitched 3 parts then did something else. That was the only way I got it finished. Plus I only did a total of 9 parts, I wanted more of a square. Have fun at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawks Run is looking good.
    Have a great time at the retreat!
    We will waiting for an update! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Autumn stitch is looking good. Enjoy your upcoming retreat! I hope you will post a recap when you get back.

    ReplyDelete