Thursday, July 26, 2018

Project Updates

I had my college girls weekend.  
Last year we couldn't make it work.  
This year we got the cabin Saturday to Monday.
I left on Sunday because I have missed too much work and we a short staffed because of a maternity leave.  
I was glad I did come home on Sunday.  
I was pooped.  
I am feeling better but, worked  and was just tired.  
I was glad I went but, like I said, glad to get home.  

My start on La-D-Da Alone in the Garden.
I'm doing it in overdyes and loving it.  
I really like working in overdyes and convert pieces when I can.  

 My progress on Margaret Cottom.  
I am really enjoying this one too!
I should be starting on Hands Across the Sea Sarah Braizear SAL.  
Then I saw on Flannel Jammies Farm Flosstube the Blackbird Designs Tis the Season SAL.
I think I may do that too.
Like a I really have time for all that...wishful thinking.  
I got the Home for the Holidays Book
Their books are always really great.  
There are directions on how finish paper mache boxes and they turn out looking like antique tin boxes.  
I may have to make a few to use for mounting projects.  

Got to go and get some stitching done.  
Have a great rest of your week
Keep on Stitching!
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have wonderful stitching projects going. I like the overdyes too. I might have to get that book just to see how to make the boxes look like tin! Plus, you can't go wrong with BBD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects.
    Those boxes sound so cool.
    Barb & Alma come up with the neatest ideas!
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to get to your girls' weekend! Both of your stitches are looking good. Enjoy your Friday and the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Margaret La D Da mystery sampler is looking good--need to give mine some love

    ReplyDelete