Sunday, June 24, 2018

Now I’m in the Home Stretch

I'm really in the home stretch now with WTN&T Summer Schoolhouse  Lesson.
I thought I had one more but then I realized...
What goes on the Hornbook I bought?  
I finished the first part of the fourth lesson.  
This part went very fast, finished in a couple of days.  
It will be a strawberry pinkeep.  
I will have learn how to make those.  
I still have to learn how to make a pin drum.  
(I probably need a week to finish projects.)
This is the last part, the piece that goes on the hornbook.  
Of course I have to finish frogging the stem  right of the "C"
Used the wrong color.  
Bob's brother and his wife are visiting the area and rented a cottage on a nearby lake. 
It is a sweet little cottage.
They were hoping the kids would come with them when they made the reservation in November.
But, you know  how adult children are...BUSY!!!
We had them and my mother-in-law for lunch.  
I'm sure I have mentioned this before. lunch just works better.  
We had ham and cheese sliders, pasta salad, fresh fruit and a tomato/basil/mozarella salad 
and homemade Rhubarb pie that was perfect, if  I must say so!!

Otherwise a busy weekend, as usual and not enough time to stitch.
Is there ever enough time to stitch?
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Have a great week and 
Keep on Stitching!

9 comments:

  1. The WTNAT series loks great!
    Mmmmm. Rhubarb Pie!
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I should finish this week. Love the ‘barb. Have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Your Summer Schoolhouse series is looking super, Monica. Your lunch sounded delicious. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just hate it when the frog visits?
    Lunch sounded wonderful, especially the rhubarb pie....may favourite!
    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have squashed the little bugger! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Summer Schoolhouse piece is so pretty. It looks like you have several nice projects going. The pie sounds wonderful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. I finished stitching it last night at my stitching group. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete