Sunday, March 11, 2018

Dreaming of a Closet Organizer

I have decided I need organizational help.
I don't really want to purge my sewing room.
I am sure once I start the process, I will purge.  
I want to revamp my closet.  
I have gone on to the Home Depot website and designed a ClosetMaid solution. 
The process has not been that simple and when it came to ordering the parts, the website said there weren't enough parts and then there was a significant difference in the cost of the shopping list and the list when you selecting to add it to my cart  

I think I will just go to the store and see what I can work out with them.  
I printed up the plan with the list of parts so hopefully somewhere there can help me.  
But, here is what I want and let me tell you, this is not an inexpensive proposition.  
I think I will be happy with the results.  
Picked up Autumn at Hawk Run and been working on it some more.  
The floss doesn't exactly match the picture of the pattern.  
There are a few changes I wish I had made prior to where I am now. 
I am going to make changes as needed.  
The pig is one of them.  
The pattern floss key for the pigs body really didn't seem enough of a contrast from the outline of the pig, so I changed it and am very happy with the result.  

My car is getting fixed which I'm kind of surprised about.  
The estimate so far on the damage is $12,200.
I am very happy it is getting fixed.
I looked on line for similar vehicles.  
To get what I have, the mileage would be about 20,000 more miles and  $2000 more than what I paid for my car. 
I must have gotten a good deal when I bought it.  
I should have it back by the end of the month.  
In the meantime, I have a loaner, an Impala.  
I feel like I'm sitting on the road.  

Just been busy trying to re-organize spaces.

Hope you have had a good weekend.  
Keep on Stitching.
Monica

7 comments:

  1. Autumn at Hawk Run is looking great.
    That's a lot of damage $$$!!
    Glad you can get it fixed though.
    I am re-organizing also.
    Getting rid of a lot of things, you know how your tastes change over the years.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that closet system you have picked. Hawk Run is looking good lot of stitching on those pieces. Know what you are talking about when you say you feel like you are sitting on the road driving a car, after driving a pickup I do not like getting into a car just feel like you are dragging the ground. Hopefully your vehicle will be done soon. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to check IKEA for shelving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawk Run is looking good. I am glad they are willing to fix your car instead of writing it off as totaled. Have you considered checking out IKEA for closet organization?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My closet could really use some organizing too! Autumn is looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your AaHRH! I'm working on this too but just finished block #3. I need to blog about it soon. I'll have to keep outlining the pig in mind!

    I want to re-organize my closet too but just the thought....ugh! I also only want to do in once in the foreseeable future and we want to replace flooring in the next couple of years. Don't relish pulling everything out again along with the closet organizers if they sit on the floor. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete