Sunday, April 9, 2017

Latest Stash

Ed and I went to Green Bay on Thursday. 
I wasn't so sure how my ankle was going to hold up but, I really didn't do all that much walking.  
He was on a mission to find a specific pair of Timberland boots so, we hit a bunch of shoe stores and didn't find them. 
We were in the Mall and checked Kohls and Macy's on-line.  
Macy's had them on-line, we called to see if they had them in the store but, they didn't.
After we got home, he ordered them from Macy's because they were on sale and he got another 25% off which was a huge savings.  
He still was a little disappointed he couldn't find them....I didn't think he would but, we had so much fun that day, talking, singing with the radio and lunch at Red Robin,...yummm!

I did get to stop at the Stitching Bee to see if some of the new patterns I ordered were in.
I needed some floss for projects.   
WTN&T Live Simply Sampler thread needs.  
Some of the new patterns from Market I had her order for me.  
I really try to support my local shop because I will really miss it when its gone.  
I just so love the Stacy Nash pinkeep.  The colors are soo pretty!
I didn't order this La-D-Da but, I just love the saying
"If all our troubles were hung on the line, you take yours and I take mine."

This Little House Needleworks floss in the kit were such gorgeous colors, it screamed for me to take it home....so I did.  
Some fabric, two pieces I had cut for a project and two were just little remnants but, those do come in handy on occasion.  
The last pattern I had her order for me was the latest Scarlett House:  Martha Pudsey.
I have quite a collection of Adam and Eve samplers just waiting to be stitched.  
This also has some specialty stitches. 

Just cruisin' on Primrose Farm Sewing box, even though it doesn't look like it.  
The house is in Straw Bonnet and is nearly done, I think I have three rows left and then onto the roff.  I really like this piece and it will be really cute when it is completely finished.  
I figure it can then go on the table with my ort jar and scissors instead of a little basket I have.  

The ankle is getting better.  
It still grabs if I try to walk too fast but, I can move it better every day.  
I will have to start doing some strengthening this week.  

I also cleaned nose prints off the patio door and the front window from the boys. 
Hope you had a great weekend.
Keep on Stitching 
Monica


3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a good outing with Ed. You came home with some lovely things; the threads are gorgeous in colors. You have made good progress on your WIP. Happy to hear your ankle is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's just nice to get out and about, even if you don't find what you are looking for.
    Great Stash!
    Glad your ankle is starting to heal.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks wonderful...stitching is so beautiful!

    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete