Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas....and more

Merry Christmas Everyone.
Thought I would post a few of my favorite Santa ornaments.  

Love the bottle brush tree he carries.  
 Carrying his sacks of gifts.  
Making progress on the Cinnamon Sticks Santa.  
I thought the fur on his collar was floss but its Wisper in a color I don't have.
I should make due but I like the lighter brown.  
Just waiting for it to come along with a few skeins of Classic Colorworks for a different project.  
Finally, I wanted to show you the picture of the Duffers I knitted and felted for the stitching group Christmas presents.  
They may have turned out a little big but, they can be felted down some more.  
If they had been too small, I would have been out of luck.  

Hope you all have a most wonderful Christmas!
Keep on Stitching
Monica

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of Santa ornaments. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Santa collection.
    Those slippers look so warm. :)
    Merry Christmas!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Santas, cozy slippers and nice progress on your Santa piece!

    ReplyDelete