Sunday, March 6, 2016

Fraught with Mistakes

I am not saying that With His Eye on the Sparrow isn't fraught with mistakes because...oh boy it is!
Last post:
 Today's post:  What a difference eleven days make!  I'm done with the left upper portion.
 I just hope when I get to the border everything sort of lines up.
 Went to the Stitching Bee last weekend and wouldn't you know it, I just don't have enough patterns.  Three more just had to come home with me:  Prairie Schooler Farm Fresh, Notforgotten Farm Sepia Sampler and Stacy Nash True Love Sampler Bag and Pinkeep.
Kendra is at the Nashville Market and I had submitted a wish list before she went.  I haven't finished any of the ones from last years list. 
My vow:  No more big stuff for a while so I can work on some little things.

Taking a class for the next few weeks on how to make felted slipper clogs.  Here is my main color, I have a tan I'm using for around the opening and maybe the sole.  
I love this color!
Probably close to DMC 503.  
That is a never ending source of amusement to my husband, when I look at a color and rattle off the DMC equivalent.  
That's when you know you have been doing this too long.  
Just got home from seeing London Has Fallen.
What a fun flick!  Lots of action!!
The weather here is fabulous today and suppose to be all week.  
Hope you had a good weekend!
Have a great week!
Keep on Stitching
Monica

2 comments:

  1. Monica, Sparrow is looking good. I like the green yarn. Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Eye is so full of details! It is beautiful. I bet you are ready for some smaller designs. My DH really wants to see that movie so with your positive comment, I will go too.

    ReplyDelete