Sunday, September 13, 2015

6:37

No pictures today.  I've been working on the Lizzie Kate Mystery Sampler and until its done, its a mystery.

It has been a busy day.  I did hem two pairs of pants and started logging charts into my Xstitch app for my IPhone.  I don't know if I will do the the thread or not, maybe, haven't decided for sure.  I am anxious to see just how many charts I have.  I'm telling you its a disease.  I have logged in 59 so far and thats just in one basket.  There is a lot more to come.

Haven't had to cook today since Bob is prepping for his colonscopy tomorrow.  I have to schedule mine.  I figured 6:37 was when things were really going to start happening.  Nope, not yet.  Could have started a Pooh Pool.  I'm just bad and maladjusted.

Have a great week.
Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Ugh colonoscopies are no fun, only had one and that prep is a killer! Good luck with the charts you a bracer than me to start inventory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the colonoscopy went well. The day before is always the worst part. My dear mom passed away from colon cancer so those fun procedures have been part of my life for quite a long tome. That plus I have to go every 5 years even though I have always been fine! I think I also have the chart collecting disease!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chart collecting group is huge. I don't know if I can count that high! Hope your husband's colonoscopy went well.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete