Sunday, August 2, 2015

Epic Fail

I figured "no sweat man" when the Secret SAL started on Prim Stitcher's 
Just had to have the freebie from With Thy Needle and Thread done by August 1.  
I had all the stuff pulled together to finish the piece. 
I knew how I was going to finish it.  
I had found chenille through Victorian Motto and Sampler Shoppe.
It is stitched on 32 count over one for a pinkeep.  
It's August 2, and as you can see, I'm still working on the border and it isn't "finished."
Epic Fail...oh well....the world won't come to an end.  
The flowers in the garden are looking good.  


 This looks more like a weed.
 Love Balloon flowers!



 This looks more like a flower.
 He prefers to sit on the lower peninsula rather than the upper peninsula.  
Maybe he fits better...lol!
Everyone was home this weekend which was very fun!
Thanks for stopping
Have a wonderful week!
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous looking flowers! The boys look like they are enjoying themselves. Have a wonderful week!

    Robin in Virginia

    PS Your SAL piece looks super!

    ReplyDelete