Thursday, January 16, 2014

Slipping, Fishtailing and Stitching

We have had more snow.
Bob has had to blow snow twice this week and it needs to be done again.
The roads were very slippery this afternoon when I came home.
I don't mind the little fishtailing when turning corners.
I don't like it when the antilock brakes nearly don't get you to stop before the cross traffic.
I have been always able to stop.  
There is that surprised look on my face often.  

I am nearly done with two side of borders on my Stacy Nash.
I think I will have enough Piney Woods, the green but, I may get some more.


I'm anxious to start the alphabet and numbers.
I have more motifs to do too.  
 I wanted you to see a close up of the squirrel in the tree.  
He is very cute. 
I am super glad it is friday tomorrow.  
I am so ready for the weekend.
It has been a long busy week at work.  
We are short a therapist so, I'm working extra hours.
Had to be at a business afterhours function on Tuesday and a going away party on Wednesday.
Good to be home tonight.  
Hope you have had a great week.
Thanks for the comments!
Hope we all get some good stitchy time in!
Keep on stitching.
Monica

3 comments:

  1. I do love your WIP. I hate it when I have to be out a lot at night. That is stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is looking great, Monica! Hope you have a most enjoyable weekend where you can stay in and stitch.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on your sampler! Makes me want to start mine!! Laura

    ReplyDelete