Thursday, May 2, 2013

Twenty Four Hour Finishes

I finished up a few things in the last twenty four hours. 
I finished Shepherd's Bush Come Home and I did stitch the words.  
It kind of turned out a little lopsided.  I worked on it last night at stitching group.  
I added some silk ribbon and beads so it was in keeping with Edens Lament. 
 Arttie said the lopsidedness was ok.  I figure it adds to its charm, LOL.  
It is really hard to sew a heart on the machine.
It looks cute in the basket with Eden's Lament. 
 I have another one to do an it will make a nice trio
 Then I moved on to my Prairie Schooler May.  I did stitch in the "May"

 Before I show you the finished Homespun Elegance Scenes of Spring, 
I thought I would show you what was in the frame.  Can't remember the name of this one. 
I am too lazy to find the pattern.  It is one of the "Bringing In" series.  
It is very cute.  The basket button has some fuzzy fiber in it.
 The finished Scenes of Spring.  I have Scenes of Summer in the queue.  

I will be starting the latest LHN Virtues - Courage.  I did get some Wisper Thread to do the sheep fuzzy.  
I'm going to make this sheep fuzzy.  

I also spent some time today putting away thread.  It is amazing how fast that stuff accumulates in a basket.  
I need to make sure I have the right thread for some upcoming projects
The stitching group is going on a road trip and I hope to stop at the Stitching Bee.  
I have a copy of the new Stacy Nash book reserved.  I am hoping it will be there.  

I have an uber busy day tomorrow at work.  I will most likely fall asleep in my chair early tomorrow night.
Need to do some more spring cleaning type of activities this weekend.  Moving sweaters around, cleaning out the laundry room and putting away some more stitching stuff.  
I really hope I get some stitching done.  
Have a great weekend.  
Keep on Stitching
Monica  



7 comments:

  1. WOW! You have been very productive--your finishing is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finishes!! Have a good week-end that hopefully includes stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty finishes - incidentally, I think hearts are hard to stitch in whatever way... Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finishes! Love them all
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica --- Girlfriend!!! You have won one of the tote bags in my Vera Grateful giveaway! I am so excited for you! Please send me your mailing address -- you can email me at the address listed on the sidebar of my blog.

    Congrats -- and thank you for the love you send my way~

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete