Sunday, July 1, 2012

SNAP...a New Season!

The latest Blog Hop question from Stitching the Night Away. Do you find yourself stitching seasonally or do you just stitch what moves you at the moment? What’s your favorite holiday or season to stitch for?

 I guess I usually stitch what moves me for probably nine months of the year. Once September hits, you get the hint that fall is in the air, something goes snap in my head and I get the urge to stitch seasonal things. I absolutely love fall and the fall colors. It really doesn't last long enough for me. I start with fall things then go to Halloween and have to do some of that. Then I start looking for turkeys. I did a Prairie Schooler turkey that just makes me smile every time I look at it. Then I have to hurry and get a Christmas stitch or two in. I like to get my Christmas presents done before I have to so I can stitch seasonal things. It's hard for me to pick a favored season. I do wish there were as many spring and summer patterns I like as fall and winter. I do like Fourth of July patters too.

 Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment