Monday, November 7, 2011

Update and a Thanksgiving Walk in my House

I thought it would never stop downloading.  It took almost 10 minutes to download.  OUCH!
Here is the progress on the Prairie Schooler November.  It is cruising right along.  Maybe I will be done by Thanksgiving. 

Here are some of the other Thanksgiving pieces I have done over the years.  I love the colors and they go well in my house. 

 Prairie Schooler that was converted to overdyes by Theresa at Shakespeare's Peddler. 
 Hinzeit.  Alas, the buttons are starting to tarnish. 
 Cross-Eyed Cricket:  Cricket Collection.  Had to search for it and found it on 1-2-3 Stitch...by the way a great place to order from!
 More Prairie Schooler.  I absolutely adore the turkey.  On the bottom one, I had it all stitched to the board, in the frame when I realized I forgot to stitch the border around it.  YIKES!!!
 Drawn Thread.  This was a series.  My sister liked the summer one so much I gave it to her.  I need to do another one.  Maybe someday..... 
Finally, Homespun Elegance.  Kind of a combination of Autumn and Halloween.  I do love this designer too.  I have done a lot from her. 

Keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment