Thursday, June 21, 2012

TUSAL or not TUSAL

I have added alot of blogs to my list since I have been home and meeting some great people.  I love checking out all the blogs and will do it several times a day.  So for any of you who may read this keep on blogging.  I need something to do.

What caught my eye was TUSAL on Daffycat's Blog:  http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/.
It took me a while to figure out what TUSAL meant:  totally useless stitch a long where they are keeping tracked of ORTS.  I have an ORT jar that currently is holding pens, pencils, highlighters and scissors, not really holding ORTS.  I do have a little quilted thing I picked up years ago at a Cross Stitch shop in Cedarburg, WI that holds ORTS and has a pin cushion attached and a magnetic strip.

 This is what I usually put my ORTS in.  For the TUSAL I need a different container.  I just burned a candle for the last time last night and cleaned that out.  It will make the perfect container to hold ORTS.  i have decided to start from the beginning since I am doing as much stitching in one day I think I normally do in one week when I am working.   

I think my family is convinced I have slipped and fallen into the deep end.
Thanks for stopping.  Keep on stitching.

2 comments:

  1. HI Monica, I also have one of those quilted things to hold my orts in next to my stitching chair. But I always take my orts out and put it in a glass jar when I take my picture.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ORTs, Monica! Welcome to the SAL!

    ReplyDelete