I couldn't get one big picture of the crime scene so its in parts.
We have had issues with deer jumping the fence and nibbling on my petunias, Katy's tomato and pepper plants.
I mixed up the sauce to spray on them but the garlic plugged up my spray bottle and broke it.
So Bob came up with the crime scene tape and stakes.
It is working well keeping the varmints away.
My petunias and impatiens are doing very well.
The grass if very green because we have had a lot of heavy and consistent rain.
We haven't had to turn on the sprinkle system in the front yard.
Hooray, that saves me several hundred dollars this summer.
I finished my Prairie Schooler Summer Sampler
I have frames that it will fit in.
I got three matching at Michaels and have several of these Sampler projects that I can interchange them.
If I haven't heard from that framer by tomorrow, I stopping in again on Thursday and plan on collecting it all up and taking it to a different framer.
I have been more that patient.
Bob and I saw Dunkirk this past weekend.
I was excellent!
I really recommend it.
That about wraps it up.
I wanted to finish the sampler so I could post.
Hope you are having a stellar week!
Keep on Stitching