Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Big Adventure and PS July update

I had a big adventure today...at least for me at this time.  I was able to get into the driver's side of the car today and take myself to my hair appointment.  I had a cut and color today.  I wasn't exactly able to put my left foot on the foot rest of the chair but, that was no big deal.  I was done within an hour and a half.  I called the DH (he wants me to say he's handsome) to see if he was available for lunch.  We met at a restaurant and sat outside.  It was really a lovely day and it was very pleasant.  The only problem about sitting outside like that is I have to really sit forward in the chair because I'm short.  Because, I have to do that, the top of the pants and the bottom of the shirt slide apart exposing (gasp) the granny panties.  I just put my purse between me and the back of the chair.  Whew!  Problem solved...I hope.

I have been cruising on the Prairie Schooler July.  Not quite half way but, getting there.  Filling up my TUSAL jar with ORTs.  Once I get the quilt motifs on the bottom, I will be halfway.  I think the crab in the bottom corner is rather handsome.
I need to put out the 4th of July/patriotic pieces and was going to blog about them.  I think that blog will most likely wait until the weekend.

Tomorrow night is Stitching Night at Ann's house and I can drive myself.  Hurray for me!!
Thanks for stopping.  Keep on stitching.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your outing.

    Your PS piece is looking great. I love that design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the Prairie Schooler. I may have to add that one to my list. And I'm glad you're getting out and about!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete