Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Quick Post Before College Girls Weekend

This will be a quick post because I am pooped.  I had a long work day.  It was extra long because I won't be back until August 12th. Boy that sounds like a long time!  I have plans for my staycation.

This weekend is my Annual College Girls Weekend.  We are starting a day early this year.  I don't know how much Mary Beth and Jan work during the summer.  Micky works like I do.

We always scrapbook pictures from the previous year and do some other craft projects.  This year we will  be there for the arts and crafts fair.  I have a pile of stuff to bring.  It seems like it gets nearly out of control.

Of course, I must bring stitching!

I finished Homespun Elegance Summer.  I will frame it next week.  I have a pile of pieces I plan on finishing next week, along with some chores

 Above is with the flash and below isn't.  The angled view with the flash was over exposed.
  I'm sure I will have a much longer post on Sunday or Monday.  I just got to remember to take pictures.

Hope you have a great weekend!  Thanks for the wonderful comments.
Keep on stitching!
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Have a fun weekend away. Weekends with friends are the best. They always go too fast.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ~ that looks so very pretty!! Love the colors!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stitchings.:)
    Have a nice time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is lovely, congratulations

    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete