Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Think I Found the Picnic Basket Pattern

I get email from the French Needle.  They recently had a sale.  I had to check it out.  I found this that I thought would make a brilliant cover for the picnic basket I got Memorial Day weekend.  I will need to do it on 40 count to get it to fit.  I really like it.  It is only six colors.  

 I may do it in Needlepoint Silk.  The only problem is that the orangey color does not convert to NPS.
It is all in Latin.  
Pardon the wrinkles....I have been working on Summer by Homespun Elegance.  I did Spring this year. 
I have done Autumn.  I don't have Winter but, will eventually get it.  I like to do things that will fit in the same  frame.  This is very cute.  My favorite sheep are in it.  

 I have been working on this since I took the picture yesterday and have the flag nearly done.
I have my girls weekend next weekend.  I have been picking up beads for a bracelet project.  Then they also  wanted me to bring the Kumihimo looms.  I had to get the ends for those too but, they were given a list for seed beads.  I will have plenty of pictures next week.

Hope you had a splendid weekend.  We were grilling bratwurst last night, sitting on the back porch.  You could see your breath it was that cold.  I had to turn the heat on this morning to take the damp chill out.

Have a great week!
Thank you for the wonderful comments.
Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design for a picnic basket. Would love some of that cool air too!

    happy stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stitching, and enjoy the new project - it's very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer is looking lovely and I like the new chart

    ReplyDelete