Thursday, July 18, 2013

How Do YOU Tell Right From Wrong

So how do you tell the right from the wrong side of fabric?  I know there is a way.
But with the fabric for my Ladies Prim Society, I picked the dirtier side
Unfortunately, you can't tell from these pictures.  
You can see the progress I'm making.  
My sister got her birthday box.  I can show the pictures. 
I saw this pattern stitched up at the yarn store.  It is made of two yarns:  Pebbles and Mohair.  
The picture really doesn't do it justice.  You can't see the glitz in it.  
I had enough mohair left, I bought another skein of the Pebbles to make myself one.   
Katy and I then went through our beads and picked out some beads that matched the colors in the scarf.  
She made the bracelet.  
 Then she had this super cute tissue paper that matched everything.  
It was amazing!
Different background to see if it would stand out better.  
The bracelet was really cute.  
 Took the time today to start painting the box to finish Strawberry Hill.  
Expect to see some pictures in the not too distant future.  

I'm really enjoying the Primitive Threads Wynter Peacocks Sewing Pouch.  
I love the colors especially Mountain Mist.  

One more day of work and it will be busy.  
Hooray for friday!
Keep on Stitching
Monica






4 comments:

  1. I know there is supposed to be a right side and a wrong side but I usually always do what you did. I stitch on the side I think looks best for the piece.
    Very pretty bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stitching and beautiful bracelet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that there's supposed to be a 'right' side to linen but it's not something I bother with.
    Your Prim sisters piece is looking lovely & great presents for your sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never understood the right side, wrong side concept! I just use which side I like best!

    ReplyDelete