Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Pictures for the Previous Blog

I have the pictures downloaded.  I have used up all my free space.  Imagine that!  Used all the free space.  My smart allack (who knows how to spell it?) son says, "why don't you learn desk top publishing and create your own website."  I say,  "sure I will you betcha, not.  I'll pay the $2.49 a month."

I got a new table cloth from Williams Sonoma.  I fell in love with this pattern.  I really think I could use this all year.  It is my colors.   
 
 Here is the picture update for The Blue House ornament in the 2012 JCS.  
Well, now we should have plenty of pictures!  Hooray for that.

Thanks for stopping!
Keep on stitching
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Hello Monica,

    If you keep your photo's under 800 by 800 pixels these photo's don't count towards your space you are allowed. You can automatically set your photos to this size through Picasa or in Paint or Photoshop etc.
    http://support.google.com/picasa/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1224181

    The above link explains about the storage problem you have had. I was 1% below the limit and have just reduced the photo pixels and have been able to blog without paying the extra.

    Hope this helps.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table cloth! I may have to get one too! Happy stitches to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tablecloth! I always enjoy reading your blog. That's why I mentioned you on mine! Take a look!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete