Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Firsts

We have had some firsts.  

First I installed Picasa to help manage my pictures but, I found I hate it so I just uninstalled it and didn't mess up my computer (fingers crossed, I hope).

We had our first snow and it has stuck.  It has been really cold too.  I am now in my winter coat.  Buster does love the snow. He has been very pesty wanting to be in and out, in and out.  Wish we had a revolving door.
 Then I finished my First Christmas Ornament.  I want to do a few more.  I plan on doing the Plum Street Sampler and Primitive Hare for sure.  I may have to the Shepherd's Bush too, if I have time.  I have some Christmas presents to work on too.  Those are top secret so I can show those until after the fact.
I think I am still recovering from all the hub-bub of Thanksgiving.  It sure was fun having the kids home but, exhausting.  I think my bloggy brain is still foggy.

Thanks for all the lovely comments.  I'm so glad you all stop and visit.
Keep on Stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Love both the ornament and the snow!! I feel like I am still recovering form thanksgiving and my kids are grown! They just came for dinner.

    ReplyDelete