Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Year of Smalls

If you remember, I talked about stitching some smalls to fill a basket. This basket needs something in it.  There is a website:   http://2012yearofsmalls.blogspot.com/  I ordered January and March's smalls.  I'm not sure if I NEED February and April.  I ordered from the Inspired Needle on thursday and they came today.  Talk about lickedy split!

They come wrapped up Uber cute.  I wish I could get a really good pick of January's ribbon.  It is blue with little snowflakes and in the center of the snow flake is a little dot of glitter...everything goes better with glitter. 


 I ordered the pattern and the fibers.  I figured I had the fabric.  It is Little House Needleworks Pointsetta House. 
 March was wrapped up in a bit o' the Green in honor of St. Patrick's Day.  I did get the whole she-bang on this one. 
 I have another Small Token I should do for the basket. 
 This is the sewing case from FineLines I think I will do next.  I don't have the whole thing but, I do believe I am quite adept at adapting.  You will just have to wait and see. 
SOOO close to finishing the Lion and Lamb....maybe tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping and checking up on me.  Keep on stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment