Sunday, June 30, 2013

Meatloaf Isn't For Cold Weather Days Anymore

We were talking about grilling meatloaf this week.  I had some meatloaf meat in the freezer.  I figured I could  do this.  I made it Gluten free too.  I sauteed the onions and red peppers in oil.  I used that to stuff the meatloaf along with two pieces of string cheese pulled apart.  We grilled in a foil pain on the grill for about 45 minutes.  We also grilled potatoes.  
The Before picture
 The after the grilling picture.  

 Dinner is ready.  It really was amazing meatloaf.  
We are definately going to make this again.  
Earlier in the morning, I used some Gluten free Bisquick and doctored up the biscuit recipe to make scones.  
I added a little sugar, some almond extract and craisins.  
I made a glaze and added some almond extract too.  
 They were a hit even for the Gluten tolerant people.  I may just do Gluten free all the time
while she is home.  
 Progress on the Grand Old Flag Sampler is going well. No way will it be done for the 4th of July.
I have done a lot of the teeny tiny stitches.  The wording will be over one too.
The weather was really great this weekend.  And it has gone by way too fast.  
That is usually my Sunday night lament.

Looking forward to having time off this weekend.  I do wish it was more.  
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  
Thanks for the great comments.
Happy (early) 4th of July
Keep on Stitching
Monica  

No comments:

Post a Comment