Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Box

I received a wonderful box today from my partner for the Halloween Ornament Exchange.  It was chocked full of goodies.  DMC floss, ribbon, a pattern, buttons, a magnifier and crocheted Halloween butterflies refrigerator magnets.  It was just a happy little surprise.  
 Close up picture of the ornament.  I think this was in the 2012 JCS Halloween Ornament edition.  It was on my list of ones to do.  Now I don't have to do it.
 A really cute refrigerator magnet with beaded embellishment.  What a cute idea.  I may have to do this myself.
I had another surprise last night while reading the blogs I follow.  I WON hand dyed floss from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.  I was so excited about that.  I think I'm going to have to order one of her bags.

I mailed off the goodie boxes to my kids.  I really packed those boxes full.  I'm sure the Post Office lost money on these boxes.

Hope you are having a great day.  Thanks for the wonderful comments.
Keep on Stitching
Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment