Thursday, January 19, 2012

Silver Needle New Years Eve Sale Stash

I always shop the Silver Needle New Years Eve sale.  This year the server crashed.  I figured "Oh well did I really need the stuff?"  Everyone on the 123stitch message board was a buzz.  I could have called it in but, by that time it was already past the 25% sale time.  You have to do that between 6 and 7 am.  I'm up by then anyway.  Lo and behold, it was posted they were honoring the 25% all day!  That was fabulous.  I jumped for joy....well I don't jump, trick knee you know.  I placed my order.  I had everything picked out prior to the sale.  You get what they have in stock.  You never really know what you are going to get until the box comes.  THE BOX CAME YESTERDAY!!!!!

How cute is this.  There were also individually wrapped jelly bellys. 
 A free pattern Love Bird by Midsummer Nights Design.
 Margaret Cottom Simply by La-D-Da, the fabric and the floss.  Can't wait to start!
 All 3 sets of the Prairie School cards that came out earlier this year.  I love these smalls!


The other Prairie Schooler that was on the wish list but, didn't make it and two of the three Santas.  I got 2004 and 2007 but not 2005. 


I missed a picture of the Drawn Thread Book of Days and my camera just died. 

Keep on Stitching.  I know I really have to get on the stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment