Sunday, January 8, 2012

Breakfast with My Son and update

Saturday started out with having breakfast with my son, Ed.  He will be going back to college soon.  When I told him I wanted to take his picture for my blog, he rolled his eyes and groaned a little bit.  He thinks I'm nuts.  It was fun.  We catch up on books and movies.  Sometimes he will talk a bit about his friends.  He is a great guy.  I can't call him a kid too much any more.  He is excited about the new semester and his computer science class. 

                                                                                                                                                      
The Homespun Elegance isn't going as fast as anticipated.  I think I could be done with it by the end of the week.  I think I have had a little sinus thing going on so, I'm awfully tired at night. 
  I'm not sure what I will work on next.  I have a pile of stuff.  I did get all but one of the Prairie Schooler patterns for Christmas.  Between Katy and my sister I got all excluding Summer Breeze.  I did order that from Silver Needles New Years Eve day sale.  Who knows if I will get it.  I haven't heard anything from them yet or seen the charge go through.  One time it took well over a month to get what I had ordered.  The anticipation nearly kills me.  I did order the PS mini cards too.  You hate to even think about ordering any of them from anywhere else until you get your order.  If I don't get some or all of the things, I will probably order them from 1-2-3 stitch.  I think I have found them to be the most reliable.  It is too soon to tell, it really hasn't been that long yet. 

I do have a fresh blueberry pie in the oven for tonight.  They were on sale at the grocery store today.  I couldn't resist.  My family will be thrilled. 

Thanks for checking in.  Keep on stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment