Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stash Enhancement

Yeah!  Got to go to the Stitching Bee today.  And I picked up a few things.....
I usually get this issue and the Christmas issue every year.  When will I have time?  I may have to do the Psychotic Jack-o-latern.
Patterns that I also don't have time to do but, maybe I will.

Some inexpensive remnant linen good for small pieces in colors I don't normally buy.

And GAST to do some of the patterns in the Stitchers Journal by Blackbird Designs I got the last time I was there.
 Kendra is awesome.  She has a little bumble bee yellow scooter that Ed was drooling over and she let him take it for a spin.  Now he thinks Kendra is awesome. 
If you are ever in Green Bay, WI, check out "the Bee" on Velp Avenue.  Great selection and Great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment